Invalid Address Policy:
Our customers will receive a courtesy email notification in the event that the carrier has deemed the recipient address to be invalid. Please note that if no response is given within 48 hours following the second attempt to contact the recipient, the parcel will be shipped out to the address given on file.
- Please ensure that all Suite/Apt/Unit numbers and respective abbreviations are listed in ‘Address Line 2’.
- If the recommendations above are not properly acknowledged and executed by the customer, he/she assumes all risk of not receiving his/her order.
- no refunds or exchanges will be granted. The customer will be responsible for placing a new order to receive his or her products.
No refunds, or exchanges will be granted for any reason with the exception of receiving the wrong product. Please refer to the wrong item policy for further instruction.
At Color Water Brand, we believe that while accidents do happen, it is our job to own them by responding quickly and doing everything in our power to restore the trust that we’ve lost in the process. If you receive your order and it contains the wrong, or missing item please contact us immediately via email at firstname.lastname@example.org . In the email please include the following:
- Recipient name, order number, as well as a screenshot of your order summary.
- Also, include a photo upload as a source of proof that the wrong item was received.
Missing Package Policy:
If the carrier has deemed that your order has been delivered to the address on file, but you have not received it please check your respective leasing office and/or front desk if possible. If your parcel is still not found please contact us via email at email@example.com for further instructions on how to file a missing package claim.
- Please note that when you place an order with Color Water Brand, you agree to follow the proper protocol in the event of a missing package case.
- WARNING: do not place a chargeback request before reaching out to our team, as this may forget your chances of receiving a refund.